About Inteck, Inc.
Inteck has provided information technology consulting services to the healthcare industry since 1982, helping healthcare organizations successfully acquire and use information technology.
Healthcare and information technology continue to change at a dramatic pace. Inteck's expertise in these constantly changing environments has allowed us to specialize in aligning an organization's information technology plan with its vision and business plan. Inteck provides a number of valuable services:
- Optimization and enhancement of existing systems
- Strategic and tactical information technology planning
- System selection and implementation
- Assessment and evaluation of existing systems and IT operations
- Interim Staffing, Facility Management and Outsourcing
- Patient care technology education, acquisition, implementation and utilization
- System integration and telecommunications
We also offer a complete set of services that support most hospital information system vendors, including MEDITECH, McKesson, and Siemens MedSeries 4. Inteck's skilled and knowledgeable consultants - including healthcare information specialists, clinicians, chief information officers and healthcare professionals - are located nationwide.
We serve as a valuable partner that understands the entire healthcare arena. With Inteck's help, our clients more effectively define their vision and achieve their goals. As a result, our clients are more competitive and improve their overall health-care delivery.